Data protection declaration for surveys
To participate in the survey (via a questionnaire), we (fünfpunktnull GmbH) inform you (as a participant in the survey) about the questionnaire itself and about the associated data and content protection. Participation in the survey is voluntary. To take part in the survey, you must agree to the conditions listed below.
Title of the survey
Participant screening and recruitment for an interview study via AXA Partners
Breslauer Str. 8
Goal of the survey
The purpose of the survey is to find potential participants for an interview study about the user experience of (potential) users of the web claim process of AXA Partners.
Procedure of the survey
The survey can be opened via a link in the web browser and requires consent to the data protection declaration.
- In the survey, participants provide information that are used as qualifying selection criteria for participation in the interview study and information needed for contact and scheduling are gathered
- Suitable participants will then be contacted and invited for a video interview (May 2021)
- A separate consent to the processing of the associated personal data is required for participation in the video interview appointment
- All interviewed participants will then be financially compensated for their participation (see also: Compensation)
- Participation in the screening survey does not oblige you to take part in the video interview, nor can claims for participation in the video interview and the associated remuneration be made after participation in the survey.
- Completing the screening survey itself will not be compensated.
- Participation in a finally scheduled interview is compensated with € 35 via PayPal or as a voucher for Amazon.de
What data is collected and for what purpose?
For the following purposes, the questionnaire asks for data on the following topics.
Suitability as a participant in the interview
- Type of insurance policies you filed a claim in the past (only type, no details)
- Time of claim filed (last month, 2-6 months ago, > 6 months ago)
- Confirmation that a camera and microphone can be used for the video interview (yes, no)
- Confirmation that you own a working Smartphone (yes, no)
- English level (basic, at least advanced)
- Times when you are available for an interview
Typically also transmitted data via browser (not stored or used for screening)
- IP address, a sequence of digits that identifies your current computer connection on the Internet
- Information about the browser and operating system you are using, such as its name and version
The legal basis for the data processing is your consent in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit.
How long will the data be stored?
We will only keep your data for as long as this is reasonably necessary for the stated purposes and permissible under applicable law. We will delete all personal data collected as part of this survey by June 30, 2021 at the latest.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without giving reasons (see „Contact) and without further consequences in accordance with Article 7 GDPR.
In addition, you have the following rights under Articles 15 et seq. Of the GDPR:
- the right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR
- the right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR
- the right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR
- the right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR
- the right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
- the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR
- the right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
You can also contact the supervisory authority responsible for us:
The fünfpunktnull GmbH team is available to answer any questions you may have about this declaration, the survey itself, and all data protection issues. Please contact: email@example.com.
Status: April 2021